Friday, October 2, 2009

He can roll!...and random pictures.

Jake officially rolled over for the first time yesterday (belly to back)...of course, he decided not to perform for the video camera so we didn't get a good picture but we were happy to both be there for the big milestone. He acted like that was exactly what he wanted to do. No surprise at all.

Here are some recent photos...




We're pretty sure we are going to have some early teeth (notice the drool).


How many things can I fit in my mouth at one time??





How we spend much of our days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE him! He is SUCH a doll. And I got so teary seeing you holding him. It made my heart ache at how much I miss you. And how much I want to SEE you being a Momma. He is so precious Jen. Truly.

    ReplyDelete