Jake's First Tooth! (You may have to click on the picture to see)...
This is Jake's smile lately, which comes with a scrunchy face. You can't help but do it yourself every time he looks at you with that irresistible scrunch.
He loves his dog. (We're not sure that Bailey feels the same way yet).
Jenni...he is so so so cute!!! I felt my nose scrunch up while looking at these pics. I hope to meet Jake in person before he's driving. So glad he's sharing his momma with us for a few days next week - I can't wait to see you!!
Jenni...he is so so so cute!!! I felt my nose scrunch up while looking at these pics. I hope to meet Jake in person before he's driving. So glad he's sharing his momma with us for a few days next week - I can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDelete