skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jake and Carter Take On the World
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Splash!
Jake recently discovered splashing in the bathtub. It is completely adorable and nearly impossible to actually bathe him!
1 comment:
Laura
April 14, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Too cute! I love it! And I love hearing your voice and laugh on there...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
2011
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(6)
10 Months
The Many Faces Part 2 (and Go Mets!)...
How Do I Love Thee....
Splash!
Recent Pics
Happy Easter!
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
Favorite Blogs
Abby Kate
Katie
Kizzy
Kobie
Laura
Sarah
Stephanie
Thatch
Too cute! I love it! And I love hearing your voice and laugh on there...
ReplyDelete