Saturday, March 16, 2013

Random Photos

Things have been pretty crazy in the Widman household over the past few weeks, so I apologize for not updating this as frequently as I should.  Below are some of the more recent pictures of Jake and Carter.  I don't have much time to write a lot but wanted to get some of the pictures out.



This was when Carter met Sophie for the first time.  He is finally getting the hang of her and they are quickly becoming great friends.



New fashion trend.  Iron man in cowboy boots!  







Carter has officially moved to his high chair.  This was the first day he sat in it, and he seems to be very comfortable in the chair.



These two photos were from Carter's four month "birthday."  At 3.5 months he was in the 98% for weight of four month olds!  He is a chubby boy!



Now that he is four months Carter has started with cereal.  These pictures are from his first time, which wasn't so successful.  Since then he has really gotten the hang of eating off a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment