Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Introducing Carter Reid Widman (Updated)

Jen, Jake and I welcomed Carter to our family at 12:26pm today 11/6/12. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. and measured 20.25 inches. Jen and Carter are both doing great!

Here are a few pictures from the hospital. Jake was very excited to meet "my baby".

OK, don't really have a lot of time, but I wanted to add a few more pictures.



 Grandmother came to visit and she was a HUGE help.  I think she probably needed a vacation from the few days she was here, but it was appreciated.


This was the first time that Jake held Carter.  Now it is all he wants to do! Carter did eventually stop crying and the two of them are getting along great.




Carter and Jen are both still doing well, and we are all settling into our new routines.  Be sure to check back as I hope to update this pretty regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment