Monday, December 3, 2012

The First Month

This Thursday it will officially be one month since Carter joined the family.  So basically it has bee a month since Jen, Bailey and I have slept through the night.  Thankfully Jake is able to sleep through most of Carter's crying during the night.  At his last weigh in, Carter weighed 9.4 pounds.  And due to the fact that he seems to eat every hour, he has to be quickly approaching 11 pounds!  So here are a few of my favorite photo over the past few weeks.


It has been a while since we posted any pictures of Bailey, so here she is.



There is no way that Jake can be as old as he looks in this picture!  



These two are going to cause us some trouble as Carter gets older.




Since Halloween I am pretty sure that Jake has worn his costume almost every weekend and even some nights when he comes home from day care.  That thing is going to disintegrate around him one of these days.  He was so happy to put up the tree and more importantly the star.  Since we put up the tree he asks to be picked up to touch it almost as often as he wears his Spidey costume.


Every time I see this picture I think of those glamor school picture poses of the 80's and early 90's.  All we need is a fake bookcase or some other backdrop and we would be set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment